The child was sweating profusely from the outside good time back home, do not immediately enter the air-conditioned room, you can let the children first body with a towel to wipe away the sweat, to be emotionally stable, then right to enjoy air conditioning.
The heat, many families will use air-conditioning, but for the children, allergies, upper respiratory tract by the cold air "attack", the easy response to the original in a high state of the trachea, bronchial spasm reflex occurs, there asthma. Therefore, to prevent the main from the defense, "cold" starting:
1. The child was sweating profusely from the outside good time back home, do not immediately enter the air-conditioned room, you can let the children first body with a towel to wipe away the sweat, to be emotionally stable, then right to enjoy air conditioning.
2. Air conditioning temperature setting Do not lower than 26 ℃, do not let children are facing the air conditioning outlet. The air-conditioned room if it is not completely updated and circulation, air conditioners and dust accumulated in the virus may also trigger asthma. Therefore, the air conditioning room window every day and regular ventilation, air conditioning should always cleaning and maintenance.
3. Encourage children to eat cold, especially when good time sweating, not to open the refrigerator pick up cold to drink. Drink some of the natural let cool at room temperature, the boiled water or green bean soup can be sunstroke.
4. More wash with lukewarm water baths, each bath water temperature should be gradually reduced, so that children can enhance the ability to adapt to temperature changes. School children from the summer with cold water washed every day habits, helps kids in the cold season, climate change and disease resistance.
5. Swimming for children with asthma is a very good refreshing exercise, swimming the air moist, cool, dry, no stimulation of the respiratory tract, water, sustainable and balanced pressure on the chest, heart and lung function can exercise and enhance the ability to resist asthma. Long-term adherence to swim, to help reduce asthma attacks.