As the air released into the atmosphere of various allergens (pollen, mold) or stimulus (industrial pollutants, car exhaust) in the noon, afternoon, more preferably in the morning to go out.
Many COPD patients with asthma in remission although asymptomatic, but inflammation and airway hyperresponsiveness remain. Therefore, to avoid stimulating factor is the ease of the main content of prevention. General prevention measures:
1. Room to keep air circulation, qualified to install air filtration devices. Furnishings be brief, not carpeted.
2. To find aggravating factors, and to take "BGTE" method (avoid, avoid, for, shift) response. Common triggers are inhaled allergens, harmful dust, viruses, bacteria, climate change (catch cold), diet, and many others. The most important is the allergen, viral or bacterial infections. Therefore, once the cold must be treated promptly to the hospital. Should carefully select the plants, try not to pet.
3. Diet: Avoid salty, too sweet, spicy.
4. Due to cold and exercise, such as swimming, cold water wash, etc., but to pay attention to gradual.
5. As the air released into the atmosphere of a variety of allergens (pollen, mold) or stimulus (industrial pollutants, car exhaust) in the noon, afternoon, more preferably in the morning to go out.